We have several opportunities for PHP developers in both Middlesbrough & Darlington locations. These are great opportunities for someone who wants to have a real impact working for a leading firm and who wants to work on beautifully created web sites for a broad range of clients.
>>Jan 9th 2013 – Contact PHP Developer Required for 2/3 Months<<<
We have ‘project based ‘ and ‘permanent’ roles available depending on experience.
SALARY: Up to £30K
You must have:
- Experience of web development, ideally in an office environment
- The ability to code clean, semantic XHTML / HTML5 and CSS
- In-depth knowledge of PHP – PHP5 minimum
- mySQL database administration – creating, editing database structures
- An understanding of web site usability
- Awareness of the W3C standards
- Knowledge of cross browser testing
- An understanding of best practices for search engine optimisation
- The ability to handle a number of tasks simultaneously
- Good organisational, communication and inter-personal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- An awareness of customer care
Salaries will be dependent on experience and ability. If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience, knowledge and detrmination to succeed in any of these roles then please email us your CV and covering letter [along with your current salary information] to: email@example.com
Projects available for immediate starts.
No Agencies please.