SEO & PPC Analyst Job Stockton-on-Tees
Job Title: SEO & PPC Analyst
Salary: £18 – £24K + bonus DOE
Location: Egglescliffe, Yarm
Industry: Online Marketing – SEO & PPC
Company name: Integrity SEO Experts Ltd
We are a full service SEO Agency specialising all areas of search marketing including SEO, PPC, CRO & Web Design. Although we provide generic SEO services we specialise in E-commerce. We have a range of high profile clients across the UK and the North East.
We have an extensive portfolio of case studies that we have built up over the last few years that clear demonstrate our ability to achieve extremely high levels of ROI for our clients with the combined campaigns that we execute focusing on Service – Delivery – Results.
Due to growth and expansion; we require a passionate SEO & PPC Analyst that can help deliver, manage and optimise a range of high performing SEO and PPC campaigns for our clients.
The role requires someone who ideally understands both the technical and analytical aspects of the SEO & PPC process – someone who has an excellent understanding of ‘onsite’ search engine optimisation and what a site requires in order for it to perform as best as it can in the SERPS in relation to Google’s quality guidelines and then implement the necessary ‘on’ and ‘off’ page requirements where appropriate.
With an excellent understanding of Google Analytics and its functionality you will be able to determine how best to improve and achieve a clients’ objectives in relation to traffic and conversion tracking and also where various improvements can be made to the overall performance of a website. An understanding of the CRO would be also advantageous.
You will come from a strong technical and analytical background with a proven track record in SEO & PPC campaign delivery and management.
- Analyse & identify onsite requirements for new and existing clients
- Perform ‘onsite’ optimisation for all clients where appropriate
- Research, analyse, build, execute and manage high performing PPC campaigns
- Account management & analysis
- Problem solving – SEO & PPC
- Report production
- Business development – identify areas of growth potential and discover new opportunities
- To provide and present statistical analysis to clients when necessary
- Assist with the development and maintenance of internal systems and processes
- To support the new business process when required
- To work closely with all areas of the business to improve performance
- To keep up-to-date with industry developments
- To build strong client and team relationships
- Other responsibilities may apply
Skills / Experience:
Ideally, you will come from an agency or client background and have a proven track record in delivering high performing SEO & PPC campaigns with a minimum of 1 year experience doing so. You will be passionate about what you do and will take great pride in delivering high performing campaigns that produce high ROI’s.
Please email your CV and covering letter email@example.com with SEO & PPC Analyst in the subject field.
This vacancy is located in United Kingdom – please ensure you are eligible to work in this location before applying for the role.